What Is It?
The Legacy Society of the Jewish Federation of Greater Seattle recognizes all who have had the foresight and generosity to make provisions for the future of our community, either now or through their estate plans, ensuring that their philanthropic values will continue long after they are gone. Membership is open to all donors, regardless of the size of their gift.
What are the benefits?
- You provide perpetual support to the Federation and to the causes that mean the most to you.
- You invest in the future of our community and preserve programs that support Jewish life in the Puget Sound region.
- You are invited to special recognition programs designed specifically for Legacy Society members.
- You perpetuate your beliefs and pass on the values instilled in you by your parents and grandparents.
- You convey your commitment to the Jewish community and serve as a role model for future generations.
How do you become a member?
You notify the Federation that you have done one of the following:
- Included a gift to the Federation in your will or trust document.
- Established a Perpetual Annual Campaign Endowment (PACE) or Lion of Judah Endowment (LOJE) to perpetuate your gift to the annual campaign.
- Named the Federation as a beneficiary of all or a portion of a qualified retirement plan account, investment account, or bank account.
- Created a charitable remainder trust, charitable gift annuity, charitable lead trust, or other deferred gift arrangement of which the Federation is a beneficiary.
- Named the Federation as owner and/or beneficiary of a life insurance policy.
- Recommended that a current or testamentary grant be made to the Federation's endowment fund from your donor advised fund.
- Established a Federation supporting foundation.
To learn more, contact:
Rachel Rosenman, LIFE & LEGACY™ Manager & Development Officer
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 206.774.2220
All inquiries are confidential.